Content & Creative Lead -
FULL TIME (Reno, NV) To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com
The content & creative lead will be expected to serve as a copywriter, designer, with creative background experience. Must show an an aptitude not only for the creative side, but for the business side of advertising and marketing
- Creativity: Invent new ideas for branding, advertising campaigns and marketing messages. Needs to understand design and smart copy, and recognize fresh approaches to advertising.
- Analytical Skills: Advertising and marketing is ever-evolving and the right candidate will be able to analyze trends, look at new data and keep with the times.
- Decision-Making Skills: A strong knowledge in advertising campaigns, creating timelines.
- Interpersonal Skills: Will meet with corporate heads and clients on a regular basis. Being a good communicator to all involved will help greatly.
- Management Skills: The candidate will need maintain and develop the creative schedule and relay progress on current projects.
Video Editing, Branding, Film Editing, Digital Photography, Marketing, Art Direction, Social Media Marketing, Photo Editing Software, Creative Concept Design, Magazine Design
Inside Sales Representative –
FULL TIME POSITION (Reno, NV) To apply please submit your resume and cover letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
We currently have job openings for Inside Sales Manager that will cover varied areas throughout the US.
Focus will be placed on opening new professional skincare accounts within the spa industry & continually building business within our existing account base. Will work closely with the Director of Sales to process opening orders, existing orders, professional account inquiries and/or complaints covering items or products ordered. The Sales Manager will use their expert knowledge of Sorella Apothecary products to build their territory area and account base, while educating spa locations. The Sales Manager will be required to use a CRM system to record and process orders and/or inquiries received by email and telephone to continue to keep an open line of communication with the corporate office.
- Minimum 2 years as an Esthetician
- Background in sales is a plus (particularly managing a sales territory)
- Valid driver’s license for assigned territory is mandatory